in

Biden Administration Breaks Its Silence

Biden Administration Breaks Its Silence
Biden Administration Breaks Its Silence

Biden Administration Breaks Its Silence

Let’s say you’re in command of the FBI and you’ve decided to conduct a raid at the residence of a previous President of the United States. So, the Obama administration claims that the FBI conducted a raid on the Florida property of former President Donald Trump this week.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stated on Tuesday, We learned about this, the president learned about this, just like you all did through the public reports. And we learned this just like the rest of the American public did. Neither the president nor his staff was briefed on this. No. They did not give anyone in the White House a heads notice. Not at all, she firmly stated.

How could the President of the United States have been kept in the dark about a raid that was verified to have been approved by the highest echelons of the Department of Justice? If true, it’s yet another shocking example of the Biden administration’s incompetence. A second reporter interrogated Jean-Pierre, perplexed by the fact that the administration had been kept in the dark about the operation. Again, we’re just not going to comment on any current investigations from here, she repeated.

We found out the same way the American public did yesterday; we had no prior warning of this action. She said that President Biden has made it clear from before he was elected president and during his time in office that the Justice Department conducts its investigation independently More information concerning the origins of the raid on former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort by agents led by Joe Biden has begun to trickle out to the American public.

For instance, the Florida federal magistrate judge who approved the search warrant reportedly took time away from a local U.S. Attorney’s office over a decade ago to represent employees of convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who had been granted immunity during the protracted investigation of the now-deceased financier for sex trafficking.

According to the New York Post, sources say that U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart, who was curiously nominated to his position in 2018 by then-President Trump, approved the warrant the FBI used to search the former president’s lavish South Florida mansion. Later in 2018, the judge’s identity was reported by the Herald in a civil action accusing him of breaking DOJ policies by switching sides during the Epstein inquiry. In order to win Epstein’s favor, the publication goes on to allege that Reinhart leaked information from the probe to the press.

In an affidavit filed in 2011, Reinhart denied wrongdoing and said he lacked inside knowledge of the Epstein case because he had not participated in any federal investigation of Epstein. However, his former coworkers challenged this allegation in a court document made in 2013, stating that he had acquired private, non-public information concerning the Epstein situation.” Reinhart told the Miami newspaper that the Department of Justice had dropped a lawsuit brought against him by an attorney for Epstein’s victims.

During Reinhart’s 12 years as a federal prosecutor, he “handled a docket that spanned the whole spectrum of federal offenses, including narcotics, violent crimes, public corruption, financial frauds, child pornography, and immigration,” as stated in his official biography.

DeSantis Campaign Shifts Into High Gear

DeSantis Campaign Shifts Into High Gear

Donald Trump Drops Another Clue About 2024

Donald Trump Drops Another Clue About 2024